Now, the creative offerings of my “Next Chapter” now that most of the kids are out of the house and my career of 20+ years has changed. Formerly the ramblings of a mommy whose brain was distorted by dealing with her two wild pirates and her banshee princess, their stressed-out daddy, and a variety of special needs.
With all that you have to do, and now this, when do you sleep??? Spent a great weekend with your folks. They brought me up to date on all the Ferraro/et al goings-on.
3 comments:
Whoo-Hooo.....we are so excited, as I just love following your beautiful families story.
May I add you to my bloglink list?
Peace and love, Tara Marie & Emma Sage
Most definitely. I had to go pick up the boys, but I intend to add yours and some of our others to my list.
Thanks,
f.
With all that you have to do, and now this, when do you sleep??? Spent a great weekend with your folks. They brought me up to date on all the Ferraro/et al goings-on.
Post a Comment